5/24/23

I Forgive Myself and no more regrets

 A FRIEND OF ME WROTE THIS... IS BEAUTIFUL

I forgive myself.
I forgive myself for looking for love in places where I’m not even respected.
I forgive myself for finding excuses for those who used my kindness, generosity and compassion as weapons against me.
I forgive myself for trying to fit in a box, shrink and dim my light to please people who never even question their hurtful behavior.
I forgive myself for having stayed way too long in an environment that slowly broke my bones and my soul.
I forgive myself for doubting my worth every time someone judged me or rejected me.
I forgive myself for having apologized for being me, with my own needs, limits and dreams.
I forgive so I can move on with my life and make space for more love, respect and peace.

No hay comentarios: