2/07/19

We shall never surrender

... We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Wiston Churchill, 1940

quoting Churchil---

In my personal's life context, I say: I wil never surrender, to my siblings, neither to this goverment, or even this sick society. By the way, this small town is full of madness. I will figth against Venezuela's tirany, against people around me, against all my relatives

I SHALL NEVER SURRENDER

I'll not start the agression; if they start, they should be afraid of me

No hay comentarios: